Gary Barlow White Shirt Lifesize Cardboard Cutout / Standee / Stand Up
- Dispatched within 24 - 48 hours
- Calculated at Checkout
This lifesize celebrity cardboard cutout of Gary Barlow in White Shirt measures 175cm tall by 60cm wide.
Gary Barlow is an English singer, songwriter and record producer. He is widely recognised as the lead singer of Take That and has also found fame as a TV judge on The X Factor and more recently Let It Shine.
This Cardboard Cutout is a perfect addition to any themed party or event.
- Includes FREE mini tabletop Gary Barlow cutout!
- UK manufactured product
- Measures: 175cm tall by 60cm wide
- This cardboard cutout depicts Gary Barlow
- Manufactured from high quality fluted cardboard
- Folds down for easy storage
- Perfect for themed parties and events as well as gifts for fans and collectors
- Self-supporting via easel/strut attached to the reverse of the cutout
- Worldwide fast shipping via tracked courier
All cutouts are designed to be self supporting and are assembled within seconds. Alternatively it is possible to leave the supports flat and wall mount the standee as you wish. All lifesize standups fold down for easy storage.